Saturday 23 March 2013

What's next?

So now my Pirate Starter set is finally painted (about 2,5 years after I bought it), I'll try to keep this blog more up to date. ;-)

So what's next?

These are the 8 models I have already assembled:

The girls (Spitfire and Toridora):

The boys (Blackbeard, Matelot, Leather Joe):

 The Mercenaries (Brahyn, Gipsy, Lindo Guapo):

As you can see, I have already started on the mercenaries. Well to be more exact, I have started on their bases.

For those who don't know, the Gipsy was a limited edition model and is now no longer available. Leather Joe wasn't a limited edition model, but isn't available either nonetheless.

Next to these 8 models, I also have the limited edition model Qualani laying somewhere, but I still have to assemble her. So more on her another time.


Greets,
Jotie

No comments:

Post a Comment